Who We Support
We believe in supporting charities who are doing significant work to raise awareness and find a cure. This year we are proud to partner with:
OUR LOCAL PARTNER
Rett’s Roost is a non-profit organization offering a sanctuary for families with a child afflicted by cancer, offering a community of loving kindness and supportive activities in a peaceful, natural setting to ease their experience with the disease.
- provide retreat weeks and weekends for families affected by cancer
- offer nutritious meals and daily classes in art, yoga, meditation, healthy habits, therapeutic play and learning, and mindfulness towards the natural and spiritual world–holistic means of healing that treat the body and soul.
- apply, campaign for, and receive funds, gifts, grants, bequests, and endowments in order for families to be able to stay at Rett’s Roost for free.
- organize fundraising events to raise monies required for running retreats
- advocate and increase public awareness for research and clinical trials to control, prevent, and cure all types of childhood cancer.
- collaborate with existing, similar non-profit organizations to increase overall effectiveness in supporting families experiencing childhood cancer and in bolstering advocacy for finding improved treatments.
Please visit the Rett’s Roost website for more information.