There are five (5) water stations serving water and Gatorade located approximately every 2 miles on the course. There are portable toilets on the course located at the 4th and 5th water stations.
Water Station locations: (mile locations are approximate)
- Mile 2.2 - Route 1A at the sharp right turn in the road by the Rye boat launch
- Mile 4.6 – Central Rd right after Love Lane
- Mile 6.7 – Central and Washington, in front of town hall
- Mile 9 – Wallis and Bracket Rd, by the stop sign before crossing Wallis.
- Mile 11.2 – in front of Odiorne State Park Boat Launch
IMPORANT NOTE: The road is open to traffic, so please be considerate of cars trying to pass you. Do not run in the middle of the road. Please stay out of the road and make sure that you are running on the right side/shoulder as much as possible. We will have volunteers and race vehicles on the course telling you to stay out of the road—please listen to them! Help keep the traffic tension to a minimum by remembering that all roads are open during the race and that cars will be on the roads too!